Monday, July 27, 2009

The Power of Manifestation

After reading my blog on procrastination a friend shared with me a funny YouTube clip of Ellen DeGeneres talking about procrastination. When you get a moment click on this link…you’ll get a good laugh! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-0bF_sSas

Anyway, while I’m feeling the flow of exhilaration and excitement about what has manifested in my life over the past week (heck, the past year!) I thought I’d share my energy with you. I am a strong believer in the power of manifestation, and not because I’ve read or heard about how powerful it is, but because I’ve experienced it again and again in my life. The more conscious I am of the power within me to create what it is that I want in this life experience the more in awe I am of this force.

It never ceases to amaze me that when I set an intention all of a sudden key people, opportunities, events, workshops, insights, “coincidences,” etc. begin to surface. In order to feel the synchronicity that is at work in our favor we need to first be aware of its existence and then be open and ready to receive. Doesn’t it make complete sense that if we are not open or ready to receive what it is that we are asking for that it likely will not manifest? The key is to dig deep and find our truth about what might be holding us back from manifesting the life we desire.

The only other ingredient in the power of manifestation is action. A wise man (my brother, Ron) once said, “If you sit around and wait for things to happen, nothing happens!” Action is necessary, and it just so happens to be where many of us stall out. Action often involves stepping out of our comfort zone, taking a risk, and being vulnerable. If we are seeking change—something different in our life—then we must step out of our comfort zone because that is where change lives. When we stay in the comfort zone we remain in a familiar unchanging place where we grumble that our dreams aren’t coming true.

As I stated in the Art of Procrastination blog, the three keys to manifestation are: (1) intention, (2) gratitude, and (3) action. Get ready, set, and go manifest!

Lots of love to you,
Terri

1 comment: