Saturday, September 5, 2009

What Do You Do For Yourself?

What does it for you? What makes you feel grounded, connected, content, exhilarated? What produces feelings of joy, satisfaction, ease, relaxation? What do you do to make sure you feel these things on a regular basis?

Spend time with friends
Swim
Watch your favorite program on TV
Go on an outing with your family
Nap
Take a walk by the ocean
Golf
Sit quietly in a serene surrounding
Cook
Do something enjoyable with your significant other
Write
Throw a dinner party
Read
Yoga
Bake
Go to the beach
Play a sport
Go for a walk
Go to the movies
Bookclub
Shop
Hang out in nature
Play cards
Meditate

What do you do for you that makes you enjoy your life?

Happy Labor Day weekend.

Love,
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Terri,

    Clean my Garage;
    Water the Plants;
    Play with cats;
    Look at the Stars;

    Best regards,
    WhaleMaiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running! Sometimes I run alone and sometimes I run with others. Running alone helps me to connect with nature, with God, and with my own thoughts and emotions. Running with others helps me to bond with important people in my life. No matter what kind of day I am having, it is ALWAYS improved by a nice long run!
    -Linda

    ReplyDelete